Ages Toddlers 2 years and up 5 years and up 9 years and up Adults. Brands Lego Playmobil Djeco Janod. The don messer anthology of favorite fiddle tunes.
- Ontario Traditional Music Library?
- They Must Be Destroyed On Sight!?
- The Don Messer Anthology of Favorite Fiddle Tunes / Messer, Don - 紀伊國屋書店ウェブストア;
- Conquistador! for String Orchestra?
- Listing by Artist?
- Un ponte sul tempo (Italian Edition).
Home Recherche The don messer anthology of favorite fiddle tunes. In stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days. Qty Add to cart. Share Add Sign In Sign up.
They represent Don Messer's favorite and most requested tunes in his long career as Canad's best-known country fiddler. Additional information.
Release date. Make a wish list for gifts, suggest standard repertoire, let students know which books to buy, boast about pieces you've mastered: Music Lists are as unique as the musician!
The Don Messer Anthology of Favorite Fiddle Tunes - Don Messer - Google Books
Easily share your music lists with friends, students, and the world. Usually leaves our warehouse: Within 4 to 6 business days. Create New Music List.
- The following members say thank you to tmsweeney for this post:.
- 36 Matches for Don Messer?
- The Don Messer Anthology of Favorite Fiddle Tunes.
- Constructing the Black Masculine: Identity and Ideality in African American Men’s Literature and Culture, 1775–1995 (a John Hope Franklin Center Book)!
- The Book on Successful Teens.
- Stations of the Nativity, Cross and Resurrection.
- Death Stalks The Fire Child.
- Misc Strings Instruction.
- Session Expiration Warning.
A sampling of fiddle tunes currently played all over the country, collected by Stacy Phillips. It's the only printed source I've seen for a lot of the tunes played in the Northwest. Most of the transcriptions are of a particular fiddler's version of the tune; a few are synthesized from the playing of more than one fiddler.
The Don Messer Anthology of Favorite Fiddle Tunes
There are a few inaccuracies, especially in the bowings. The name of Stacy's source for the tune is written after each tune title. This is a revised edition reissue of the influential book on Missouri fiddlers first published by the University of Missouri in as two LP records with a 64 page book. Thirteen of the most influential Missouri fiddlers in the 20th Century tell their stories, along with over forty photographs. Howard Marshall wrote a chapter on the different regional fiddling styles found in Missouri.
We'll ship when it's back in stock
The book included two CDs containing 53 tracks of tunes played by the fiddlers in the book, and some stories. This publication of tunes collected in the mining camp of Warren's Diggins, Idaho, and hand written by the dance band leader for the Saturday night dances in one of the fiddler's tavern in the s, is the most important document yet discovered and published on the music actually played for community dances in the Pioneer West. Before its discovery and publication, there was mostly only speculation about the kinds of tunes and style of fiddling predominating the dances in this region in pioneer times.